Laramie County Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The college has made the commitment to the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) for re-accreditation through the Higher Learning Commission and was accepted into the AQIP program in 2006.
Systems Portfolio, 2014
In October 2014, LCCC published the second edition of its systems portfolio. This Systems Portfolio was prepared according to the updated AQIP guidelines, and is the product of the collective efforts of the Systems Portfolio Steering Committee, which consists of faculty, staff, administrators and key stakeholders.
Systems Portfolio, 2010
In November 2010, LCCC published the first edition of its systems portfolio, which provides a “snapshot” of LCCC’s processes and systems. This Systems Portfolio was prepared according to AQIP guidelines (pdf) and is the product of the collective efforts of the College’s Quality Council, faculty, staff, administrators and key stakeholders.
AQIP Systems Portfolio
Click center of document to open.
Cover design by student Kyle Nieft.
- Institutional Overview
- Category 1: Helping Students Learn
- Category 2: Accomplishing Other Distinctive Objectives
- Category 3: Understanding Students’ and Other Stakeholders' Needs
- Category 4: Valuing People
- Category 5: Leading and Communicating
- Category 6: Supporting Institutional Operations
- Category 7: Measuring Effectiveness
- Category 8: Planning Continuous Improvement
- Category 9: Building Collaborative Relationships
- Full Systems Portfolio, November 2010
Systems Portfolio, 2010 Feedback
The systems portfolio was reviewed by an HLC team of peer consultants who provided feedback on LCCC's strengths and opportunities. This feedback is being used to plan and prioritize future action projects.
People who have questions about the college's AQIP Systems Portfolio can email Kim Bender.
* Documents are provided in pdf format.