In 2011, the Board of Trustees hired College Brain Trust (CBT) as its consultant to assess LCCC's organizational structure. View the final report (pdf).
“As a component of the charge from the Board of Trustees, the CBT team developed a process for conducting a comprehensive review of the institution’s organizational structure. The Board identified a number of goals that the College seeks to support through an effective organizational structure. These goals are stated below and were the basis of the CBT review and subsequent recommendations regarding organizational structure.
- Enhance organizational effectiveness;
- Improve the use of resources;
- Provide flexibility to manage changing environments;
- Improve accountability for student success;
- Enhance communications and collaboration; and
- Enhance employee effectiveness, accountability, and training."
– Laramie County Community College Organizational Assessment, Introduction, November 2011