Tutoring and Success Tools
The Student Success Center will begin offering walk-in hours for A & P this week from
noon – 2:45 p.m. on Mondays and from 4 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. on Wednesdays.
No appointments are necessary for A & P courses during these times.
Free On-Campus Tutoring
- Tutors are available free of charge for all LCCC students enrolled in one credit hour or more.
- One-time or long-term tutoring is available six days a week – mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays.
- Tutoring available in many subjects – from math to English to Spanish to chemistry to much more.
- LCCC students can make regular appointments or drop in. Appointments are highly encouraged.
Free Online Tutoring
Free Writing Consultation
- Writing consultation is available through the Writing and Communications Center. Get help at any phase of the writing and/or speech-planning process, from brainstorming ideas, to outlining, to discussing revision strategies on a completed draft of a paper.
- Success Handouts
- Facilitated study groups
- Success workshops
- Academic success coaching