Apply for Admission
Interested in applying to Laramie County Community College as an international student? Just follow the steps below.
- International student application (pdf)
- Immunization form (pdf)
- Proof of financial support
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Official copies of high school and college transcripts, if applicable
- International students transferring from other U.S. colleges also must complete the SEVIS Transfer Form (pdf), and be transferred to LCCC in SEVIS.
How To Apply
- Complete the application (above).
- Complete the immunization form (above).
- Complete the International Student Confidential Financial Statement.
Every applicant to Laramie County Community College must have sufficient funds to meet his or her educational needs. The International Student Confidential Financial Statement form (pdf) must be included with the application for admission. Provide an original bank letter showing cash availability and/or letter of sponsorship. No photocopies of financial verification documents will be accepted. The form must be completed with the student's and sponsor's signature.
- Send proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
To be admitted to LCCC, you must have the following scores (or higher) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 500 (paper-based), 173 computer-based), IBT 61, ILETS 6.0.
- Send official transcripts.
Official high school transcripts or certificate of completion from each secondary/high school must be attached to the application. If you have attended another college, you must have official transcripts sent to Laramie County Community College. All transcripts must be in English.
Submission of materials
Please note the following deadlines for international student admission. New international students are only admitted for fall and spring semesters. The applicant's admission file must be complete with all documents required to issue the applicant's I-20 received no later than close of business or before the following dates:
- Fall – July 1
- Spring – Dec. 1