Ignite 2120 @ LCCC!
Get a great start to your college experience! Orientation will connect you with other
students, campus resources and the tools needed for your success. After you attend
orientation, you will be ready to meet with your academic advisor. You can make your
advising appointment by calling 307.778.1214.
To attend orientation, you must have applied for admission, submitted all official high school and/or college transcripts.
Ignite 2120 Dates & Registration
- Monday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 12 at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 20 at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 4 at 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 9 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 15 at 5 p.m.
Albany County Campus/Laramie Sessions
- Check back for new sessions!
The following orientation sessions will be online. Registration will close two days before each event. Details on how to access the online session will be emailed out prior to each event.
- Wednesday, Oct. 29 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 13 at 6:30 p.m.
If you have a conflict that prevents you from attending New Student Orientation, or feel this requirement should be waived, please fill out the Conflict Form.