Ignite 2120 @ LCCC!
Get a great start to your college experience! Orientation will connect you with other students, campus resources and the tools needed for your success. You will also meet with an academic advisor to go over your program of study and help you register for classes.
In order to attend Orientation, you must have applied for admission and have the prerequisties needed for placement on file. You may meet prerequisite placement in one of three ways:
-Submit ACT scores (taken within the last two years)
-Take Compass Test at LCCC
-Previous college credit
Make sure you sign on to Eagles Eye and find your Student ID number before attending Orientation.
Ignite 2120 Dates & Registration
The following orientation sessions will be located on the Cheyenne
Campus. More dates will be added throughout the summer. Registration will close one week before each session. Please register online
- Thursday, April 17 at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, April 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 29 at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 6 at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 12 at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 14 at 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 17 at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 10 at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 23 at 6:00 p.m. (this session is geared toward adult learners who are not recent high school graduates)
Albany County Campus/Laramie Sessions
The following orientation sessions will be located in room 118 on the Albany County Campus in Laramie
. Registration will close one week before each session. More dates will be added throughout the summer. Please register online
If you have a conflict that prevents you from attending New Student Orientation, or feel this requirement should be waived, please fill out the Conflict Form.
- Monday, April 21 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, April 28 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 5 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 12 at 9:00 a.m.