Throughout the year, the LCCC athletics department sponsors soccer, basketball and volleyball camps and tournaments for young adults and community members. Students can check back regularly for camp information.
Youth Volleyball Camp
- Dates: Aug. 2-3
- Grades: Boys and Girls 4-6
- Place: LCCC Gymnasium/MPR
- Cost: $50, $60 Late Registration
- Registration Deadline: July 29
- Registration Form
This camp is to boys and girls looking to have fun and learn volleyball skills and concepts. Whether you're just starting out or gearing up for a youth league, this camp covers drills and team games that you're sure to enjoy.
Golden Eagle Youth Sports Institute
- Dates: Week 1, June 20-24 - Ages 6-9
- Week 2, June 27-July 1 - Ages 10-12
- Place: All activities will be conducted on the LCCC Campus in Cheyenne
- Cost: $200 full week (lunch is included); $100 morning or afternoon (lunch not included)
- Tuition is refundable if requested by June 13, 2016 for week 1 and June 20 for week 2
The Golden Eagle Youth Sports Institute is a summer camp where young athletes learn safety techniques, and take part in a variety of sports. Participants can customize their experience by choosing from a variety of courses. Instructors include head and assistant coaches from each of the LCCC's intercollegiate sports as well as experienced coaches from the region. The Golden Eagle Youth Sports Institute provides young athletes the perfect opportunity to improve and learn new skills, make new friends, laugh hard and smile a lot!
For more information on the course schedule and to register, please call 307.778.1236