Athlete Medical Forms
- Visit www.swol123.net. The first time an athlete visits the website, they need to click the green “Join Sports Ware” button.
- Sports Ware asks for school ID. The LCCC ID is “lccc golden eagles.” This is case sensitive. Click “next.”
- Athletes need to fill in their name and email, and click the group drop box. Click on “LCCC.”
- Click “send.” A request for access to Sports Ware will be sent to the LCCC Sports Medicine office.
- Once LCCC accepts an athlete's request, they will receive an email from “email@example.com” with instructions for setting up their account. Please follow the link provided.
- Return to www.swol123.net. Athletes will enter their email address and select "reset password."
- Athletes should check their email for their password and log in.
- Once logged in, athletes will look for “change picture” on the right side of the page. Athletes are required to upload a picture. Please take a picture (head shot only please) with your phone and upload as directed.
- Athletes will click on the “My Info” tab on the upper left and proceed to fill out
all the information under the tabs “General,” “Address,” “Emergency,” “Insurance”
General. Athletes will input their class (when they anticipate they will graduate), gender and birth date.
Address. Athletes are required to put in a primary and secondary address. The primary address is the athlete's home address and the secondary address is the athlete's address while living in Cheyenne. For example if an athlete is living in the dorm, their address is:
1340 E. College Drive (and room number if you know it)
Cheyenne, WY 82007
Emergency. Athletes are required to list two emergency contacts and their contact information.
Insurance. Athletes are required to list their insurance company. LCCC also requires a copy (front and back) of all insurance cards: medical, dental and vision (if athletes have dental and vision). Please scan and then upload these copies where it says “Upload Insurance Card.”
Medical. Athletes must fill in everything with a red asterisk. In addition, athletes will list all of their latest immunizations and bring to campus a copy of immunization records. The dorm (if an athlete is living there) requires proof of MMR. It is also strongly recommended that athletes have a meningococcal shot. LCCC will also be looking for a TDap booster within the past 10 years. If an athlete doesn't have one, please get one prior to your arrival at LCCC. If an athlete is taking medications that aren't listed on the drop down box, simply type them in, including dosage. For “doctor,” athletes will list primary care doctor.
- Click “save.”
If there are any items an athlete missed, they will be listed. If so, athletes need to go back and complete. If not, an athlete will be returned to the main menu.
- Click on “Medical History” and fill out all required fields. “Save” when completed.
- Click on “Forms.” If an athlete is new, they will complete all medical forms listed as “New Student Athlete. These forms need to be printed and filled out and brought to the athlete's physical examination. If an athlete is returning for the season, they will fill out all forms listed as “Returning Student Athlete.” If an athlete is female (both new and returning), they will fill out the “Female Athletes Only” form.
Athletes must complete all the information required prior to receiving their physical exam. If they don't, athletes won't be allowed to practice and participate in LCCC Athletics.