Athlete Medical Forms
Prior to participating on a team at Laramie County Community College, athletes must complete all Athletic Department medical paperwork. To expedite this process, LCCC uses an online data entry system called Sports Ware. To enter your information, please read and perform the following steps.
If you have questions, please contact Todd Nalder, athletic trainer, at 307.778.1314 or email@example.com.
- Visit www.swol123.net. The first time you visit the website, click the green “Join Sports Ware” button.
- Sports Ware asks for school ID. The LCCC ID is “lccc golden eagles.” This is case sensitive. Click “next.”
- Fill in your name, email, and click the group drop box. Click on “LCCC.”
- Click “send.” A request for access to Sports Ware will be sent to the LCCC Sports Medicine office.
- Once I accept your request (I will be checking multiple times every day) you will receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with instructions for setting up your account. Please follow the link provided.
- Return to www.swol123.net. Enter your email address and select "reset password."
- Check your email for your password and log in.
Provide Your Information
- Once logged in, look for “change picture” on the right side of the page. You are required to upload a picture. Please take a picture (head shot only please) with your phone and upload as directed.
- Click on the “My Info” tab on the upper left and proceed to fill out all the information
under the tabs “General,” “Address,” “Emergency,” “Insurance” and “Medical.”
General. Please input your class (when you anticipate you will graduate), gender and birth date.
Address. You are required to put in a primary and secondary address. Your primary address is your home address and your secondary address is your address while living in Cheyenne. For example if you are living in the dorm, your address is:
1340 E. College Drive (and your room number if you know it)
Cheyenne, WY 82007
Emergency. You are required to list two emergency contacts and their contact information.
Insurance. You are required to list your insurance company. I also require a copy (front and back) of all insurance cards: medical, dental and vision (if you have dental and vision). Please scan and then upload these copies where it says “Upload Insurance Card.”
Medical. You must fill in everything with a red asterisk. In addition, please list all of your latest immunizations. Bring to campus a copy of your immunization records. The dorm (if you are living there) requires proof of MMR. It is also strongly recommended you have a meningococcal shot. I will be looking for a TDap booster within the past 10 years also. If you do not have one, please get one prior to your arrival at LCCC. If you are taking medications that are not listed on the drop down box, simply type them in, including dosage. For “doctor,” list your primary care doctor.
- Click “save.”
If there are any items you missed, they will be listed. If so, please go back and complete. If not, you will be returned to the main menu.
- Click on “Medical History” and fill out all required fields. “Save” when completed.
- Click on “Forms.” If you are a new student athlete, please complete all medical forms listed as “New Student Athlete, but remember these forms need to be printed and filled out and brought to your physical examination. If you are a returner, please fill out all forms listed as “Returning Student Athlete.” If you are a female athlete (both new and returning), please fill out the “Female Athletes Only” form.
You must complete all the information required prior to receiving your physical exam. If you do not, you will not be allowed to practice and participate in LCCC Athletics.