How to Apply to Live On Campus
How to Apply to Live in Eagle Village
- Apply for admission to LCCC.
- Residents of Eagle Village must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits at LCCC for each semester of residence, and at least 6 credits each semester must be in-person (face-to-face).
- In order to apply for housing, you must be accepted.
- Log into myLCCC.
- Follow instructions on the sign in page for username and initial password.
- Click on the "Student Housing" app to start applying.
- Once inside the app, click "Manage Housing Application".
- Once you fill out your profile information, click on "2019-2020 Application Form" on the left hand column to complete preferences.
- Fill out the Housing Application.
- Your application is not considered complete until you submit a $100 housing deposit. You can make payment via phone at 307.778.1199 or 307.637.2498, or send a check or money order via mail to: 1340 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007. Payments can also be made on myLCCC through the Self-Service app. NOTE: After completion of your application on myLCCC, there is a 24 hour delay before payment can be made by phone or by Self-Service.
- Housing Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits.
- All housing decisions and assignments are made in accordance with LCCC's Nondiscrimination Statement.
- In early June, Residence Life staff will send you an email to your LCCC student email account confirming your room reservation.
- Near the middle of July, Residence Life staff will send you an email and letter with your exact room number, as well as your roommate's and suitemates' names and information so you can contact them.
- You will also need to log back into the myLCCC Student Housing app to sign your Housing
Lease (click to see a sample lease) and Meal Plan Agreement Form.
- Remember, when you sign the lease, you are signing it for the full academic year (defined as Fall and Spring, Spring Only, or Summer).
- Arrive on campus and be ready to move into your new home away from home at Eagle Village. Fall 2019 students can move in starting on Saturday, August 17, 2019. More information will be sent via mail in July 2019.
Please note: Students with a felony conviction are not permitted to live on-campus.
Sample lease - This is only a sample. You will be provided with an official lease to sign and return as outlined in the steps above.
Residence Life Office staff and Disability Support Services staff work together to accommodate students with disabilities in Eagle Village. A student must fill out the Housing Accommodations Request form to request these accommodations.
Summer 2019 Housing Information
Click here to see information about on-campus housing for Summer 2019.