Christensen took first place on her first run and her short-go run, and she took first in the average. She caught her first calf in 2.3 seconds and her second in 2.8 seconds for a total of 5.1 seconds on two.
The women’s team finished fourth in the standings with a total of 145 points, while the men finished 12th with 10 points.
Barrel racer Jorry Lammers finished first in the long go and fifth overall in the standings. As for the men, Chance Englebert finished ninth in the bareback with a long go score of 62 points.
- Syerra Christensen won the breakaway roping with a combined time of 5.1 seconds.
- Katelyn Ellis finished fourth in the goat tying with a combined time of 16.2 seconds.
- Jorry Lammers finished fifth in the barrel racing with a combined time of 31.58 seconds.
- Kelsey Knust finished seventh in the goat tying with a combined time of 16.7 seconds.
- Chance Englebert finished ninth in the bareback riding with a long go score of 62 points.
The Golden Eagles finished the Central Rocky Mountain Region schedule May 2-4 with the University of Wyoming Rodeo in Laramie, Wyoming. Results from that rodeo will be posted on the LCCC website soon. Rodeo results can be found at College Rodeo