Apply to the Program
- Apply to LCCC.
- Visit with Financial Aid, as applicable.
- Schedule and complete COMPASS tests in the LCCC Exam Lab. COMPASS is the assessment for Math, English and Reading placement.
- Provide an official copy of all past college transcripts to the LCCC Admissions office.
A photocopy of all past college transcripts also must be sent with the HITM application.
- Fill out and return the HITM application (pdf) to:
Laramie County Community College
1400 E College Drive
Cheyenne WY 82007
ATTN: HITM Program Dawn Puente or email to email@example.com
- Once you submit your application, you will be required to take four assessments for
entry into the program. The HITM program will direct you to set up those assessments
after consultation with a member of the HITM program. Your scores on these assessments
are factors for acceptance into the program and will be discussed during your consultation.
- Consult with the HITM career coach, Anne Siebert: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Successful applicants will be notified of their conditional acceptance by mail within
two weeks of completing the application process.
- Complete and pass a background check and drug screen. Information on completing the
background check and drug screen will be sent with the student's acceptance letter.
Any associated fees will be the responsibility of the student. Generally, the urine
drug test screens for alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or drugs that impair judgment.
Testing positive on the screening, or evidence of tampering with a specimen, will
disqualify a student from participating in the program. In addition to drug screening,
for the safety of patients and health care workers, child abuse clearance and criminal
background checks are required by some agencies prior to a clinical assignment. Certain
criminal activity, as evidenced by a criminal background check, also may disqualify
a student from clinical participation.