Graduation Application Deadlines
- Spring 2014: Feb. 12, 2014
- Summer 2014: May 23, 2014
- Fall 2014: October 3, 2014
To graduate from LCCC, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete a Graduation Application form.
- Have your adviser complete a graduation audit. Your adviser will need to fill out and sign the Graduation Application form and a Program Evaluation form (available on EaglesEye on the Student tab. Select Program Evaluation on the left-hand side under the Academic Planning option).
- Complete the Graduation Exit Assessment (see more info below) in the Exam Lab.
- Return signed forms to Student Records (SS 134) along with your graduation fee of $20.
Graduation Exit Assessment
The Graduation Exit Assessment (GEA) is one step in your graduation application process. The GEA measures LCCC’s instructional effectiveness. In other words, did you receive the best possible education at LCCC? The data collected allows LCCC to assess and measure how well our curriculum design and instruction were delivered.
When completing the Graduation Exit Assessment please:
- Bring a picture ID (LCCC ID, driver license, military ID, or passport).
- Bring your adviser-signed graduation application and program evaluation forms.
- Plan on 90 minutes to complete the assessment.
2014 Commencement Program
LCCC held its commencement on Saturday, May 10. View the PDF version
of the commencement program.