Graduation Application Deadlines
- Summer 2015: June 1, 2015
- Fall 2015: Oct. 2, 2015
- Spring 2016: Feb. 12, 2016
- Summer 2016: June 1, 2016
To graduate from LCCC, students will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete a Graduation Application form.
- Have their adviser complete a graduation audit. A student's adviser will need to fill out and sign the Graduation Application form and a Program Evaluation form (available on EaglesEye on the Student tab. Select Program Evaluation on the left-hand side under the Academic Planning option).
- Pay the $20 graduation fee at the Cashier's Window in the Admissions & Welcome Center and obtain a receipt.
- Return signed forms and receipt showing payment of graduation fee to Student Records (SS 134).