Graduation Application Process
To graduate from LCCC, students will need to complete the following steps:
Complete an application for graduation:
- For students who have access to Self-Service:
- Click the Graduation Overview tab on the Home landing page in Self-Service to apply.
- As part of the online graduation application, students will have the option to reserve their space in the commencement ceremony and will then be connected to information about ordering their cap and gown for the ceremony.
- For students who no longer have Self-Service access - complete the:
- Graduation Application (for an AA, AS, AAS, or ADN)
- Certificate of Completion Application (for a CD or Certificate of Completion)
- Return signed forms to the Student Hub in Cheyenne or Laramie.
NOTE: LCCC’s commencement ceremony is held in May. If you complete your requirements and graduate in the Summer or Fall semesters, you may and are encouraged to participate in the ceremony.