Student Self-Service is free and saves students a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing secure web access 24/7. Students may perform the following services securely by logging into myLCCC:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of enrollment
- Check deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders
- Obtain a list of student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at students’ request
- Order official transcripts or view the status of previous transcript requests
Student Self-Service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse.