LCCC Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Services for Students
We recognize the changes that LCCC has implemented in response to Covid-19 has impacted our students. This page is dedicated to providing you with information on services and support that will aid you in completing this academic year successfully and help you prepare for our 2020-21 academic year.
Contact information for Student Services:
- LCCC Student Hub: StudentHubFREELARAMIE
Hub phone hours Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Call 307.778.1265
Secure Dropbox: https://lccc.sendsafely.com/dropzone/studenthub
- Admissions: AdmissionsFREELARAMIE
- Advising: advisingFREELARAMIE
- Campus Safety/Security: securityusersFREELARAMIE or 307.630.0645
- Counseling and Campus Wellness: Virtual appointments can be made if needed: 307.778.4397
Melissa Goertz: mgoertzFREELARAMIE
- Financial Aid: financialaidFREELARAMIE or Conact the Student Hub: 307.778.1265 / StudentHubFREELARAMIE
Secure Dropbox: https://lccc.sendsafely.com/dropzone/financialaid
- ITS Support Desk (Help Desk): Operating from 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
Providing technology support for students
- International Students: Stacy Maestas smaestasFREELARAMIE
- Registrar or Records questions: Contact the Student Hub: 307.778.1265 or StudentHubFREELARAMIE
- Residence Hall: 307.286.3936
- Student Accounts: studentaccountsFREELARAMIE
- Tutoring Services: tutorFREELARAMIE
- Western States Bank Food Pantry (LCCC): James Miller jamillerFREELARAMIE
Free Internet Service Opportunities:
Chairman Pai from the FCC has launched an initiative called “Keep America Connected” during the COVID 19 event. Calling on all broadband and telephone providers to make and continue to make the internet available to all Americans. Learn more about this opportunity.
The following providers have made a commitment to provide up to 60 days of internet access at no charge to those in need. The following are a list of Wyoming businesses that are providing this service, the full list can be seen at the link above.
- Charter/Spectrum - corporate.charter.com/newsroom/charter-to-offer-free-access-to-spectrum-broadband-and-wifi-for-60-days-for-new-K12-and-college-student-households-and-more
- Comcast - corporate.comcast.com/covid-19
- LR Communications (Formerly NGL Connection) - www.facebook.com/nglconnection/posts/2971361449550880
- CenturyLink - news.centurylink.com/covid-19
Additional Community Resources:
- Element Church Food Pantry: 600 E Carlson St #201- open every Sunday from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Salvation Army Food Pantry: 601 E. 20th Street, open 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. daily
- LCSD1 Parent Engagement and Educational Partnership with Schools (PEEPS): connecting LCSD1 families to community and academic support resources.
- Wyoming 2-1-1: Providing comprehensive information and referrals regarding Wyoming health and human
services and assisting Wyoming communities with disaster preparedness and response.
Emergency call line about COVID-19, dial 2-1-1
- Wyoming 2-1-1: Providing comprehensive information and referrals regarding Wyoming health and human services and assisting Wyoming communities with disaster preparedness and response.