LCCC Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Services for Students
We recognize the changes that LCCC has implemented in response to Covid-19 has impacted our students. This page is dedicated to providing you with information on services and support that will aid you in completing this academic year successfully and help you prepare for our 2020-21 academic year.
Contact information for Student Services:
- LCCC Student Hub: StudentHubFREELARAMIE
Hub phone hours Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Call 307.778.1265
- Admissions: AdmissionsFREELARAMIE
- Advising: advisingFREELARAMIE
- Campus Safety/Security: securityusersFREELARAMIE or 307.630.0645
- Counseling and Campus Wellness: Virtual appointments can be made if needed: 307.778.4397
Melissa Goertz: mgoertzFREELARAMIE
- Financial Aid: financialaidFREELARAMIE or Conact the Student Hub: 307.778.1265 / StudentHubFREELARAMIE
Secure Dropbox: https://lccc.sendsafely.com/dropzone/financialaid
CARES Wyoming Grants: lccc.wy.edu/services/financialaid/WYcaresGrants/index.aspx
- ITS Support Desk (Help Desk): Operating from 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
Providing technology support for students
- International Students: Stacy Maestas smaestasFREELARAMIE
- Registrar or Records questions: Contact the Student Hub: 307.778.1265 or StudentHubFREELARAMIE
- Residence Hall: 307.286.3936
- Student Accounts: studentaccountsFREELARAMIE
- Tutoring Services: tutorFREELARAMIE
- Western States Bank Food Pantry (LCCC): James Miller jamillerFREELARAMIE
Free Internet Service Opportunities:
Chairman Pai from the FCC has launched an initiative called “Keep America Connected” during the COVID 19 event. Calling on all broadband and telephone providers to make and continue to make the internet available to all Americans. Learn more about this opportunity.
The following providers have made a commitment to provide up to 60 days of internet access at no charge to those in need. The following are a list of Wyoming businesses that are providing this service, the full list can be seen at the link above.
- Charter/Spectrum - corporate.charter.com/newsroom/charter-to-offer-free-access-to-spectrum-broadband-and-wifi-for-60-days-for-new-K12-and-college-student-households-and-more
- Comcast - corporate.comcast.com/covid-19
- LR Communications (Formerly NGL Connection) - www.facebook.com/nglconnection/posts/2971361449550880
- CenturyLink - news.centurylink.com/covid-19
Additional Community Resources:
- Element Church Food Pantry: 600 E Carlson St #201- open Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., east side of the
Delivery is also available by calling: 307.200.8840 (leave name, number and address)
- Needs, Inc.: 307.632.4132
- Salvation Army Food Pantry: 601 E. 20th Street, open 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. daily to pick up a bag
- LCSD1 Parent Engagement and Educational Partnership with Schools (PEEPS): connecting LCSD1 families to community and academic support resources.
- Wyoming 2-1-1: Providing comprehensive information and referrals regarding Wyoming health and human
services and assisting Wyoming communities with disaster preparedness and response.
Emergency call line about COVID-19, dial 2-1-1
- Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) Program: counseling services and academic assistance to student Veterans to help support their successful integration into college. We can help with mental health concerns, adjusting to online classes, and navigating the VA system. Services are confidential and free for many Veterans (based on VA eligibility). For more information, check out our website or call Robert Balich, 307.274.5321, to schedule an appointment. Services are still available virtually using the VA Video Connect telehealth system or by phone.
- Unemployment Help: Wyoming students who have been laid-off from their jobs or need assistance and information
regarding unemployment should visit Wyoming Department of Workforce Services www.wyomingworkforce.org/workers/ui.
If you are a resident of another state, we encourage you to visit your state’s Unemployment Insurance Division.
- Wyoming 2-1-1: Providing comprehensive information and referrals regarding Wyoming health and human services and assisting Wyoming communities with disaster preparedness and response.