Summer Educational Experience for Kids (SEEK) is a unique summer experience designed to challenge our young people. Its goal is to stimulate creativity through hands-on programs and activities in arts and sciences for students ages 5-12. Classes are designed for specific age groups. SEEK is open to all children who wish to discover and develop their talents.
This year, SEEK will hold classes from June 15-19 and July 6-10.
- Classes run for one week, with morning and afternoon sessions. Choose the June program, July program or both.
- Registration typically begins in April and class schedules are also available in April.
- 2015 classes cost $70 per student/per class
Have fun with science.
Learn basic volleyball skills.
Or, create your own superhero!
These are among the many classes offered this year during the SEEK program. Parents and children can download and view the PDF to see all the different classes that are offered.
SEEK parents may drop off children at the MPR gym between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. if they're registered in morning classes only. Students will then engage in supervised structured activities until classes start. Parents are also welcome to drop off kids at their classroom directly.
- April 28: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 29: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- April 30 to June 26 (Weekdays): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- SEEK June classes: 4 p.m. on Friday, June 5
- SEEK July classes: 4 p.m. on Friday, June 26
After receiving confirmation regarding your registration, please fill out this consent form (doc) and either fax (307.778.1269) or mail (Life Enrichment, 1400 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82007).
- Classes fill up quickly, so register early.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All-day students need sack lunches, and no refrigerators or microwaves will be available.