Students and the public are invited to the Health Sciences and Wellness Open House from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Oct. 21 in the Prentice/Surbrugg Health Sciences Building, room 113 on the LCCC Cheyenne campus.
Talk with program faculty, program directors and the pathway coordinator to learn more about the field as well as get a tour of our building and lab spaces.
Participating programs include:
- Dental Hygiene
- Echocardiography and Sonography
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS/EMT/Paramedic)
- Exercise Science
- Healthcare Administration BAS
- Health Information Technology and Management
- HSW Pathway Degree
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Surgical Technology