The Rotaract Club of LCCC is hosting a Spikeball Spike Out Stress Tournament on Sunday, Apr. 30, at the Storey Gym (2811 House Avenue).
- Team Registration is for teams of 2 players (may be single or mixed gender teams).
- Registration is open to community members as well as LCCC Students.
- Check-in and warm-up will begin at 2:30 p.m. and tournament play will begin at 3 p.m.. Teams not checked-in by 3 p.m. will forfeit their participation in the tournament.
- Tournament will be limited to the first 32 teams to complete the registration form, submit the required waivers and check-in the day of the tournament.
- Registration includes a free t-shirt for tournament participants and food at the event.
- It will be a blind draw double-elimination bracket tournament. Tournament will be played on five courts.
- All participants must complete a waiver prior to competition and players under 18 are required to have a parent/guardian sign the waiver. Waiver is due at the time of registration. The waiver will be emailed upon receipt of registration form for convenience to bring completed waiver to registration.
- Tournament will use tournaments.spikeball.com/pages/2021-official-rules to govern play.
- The sponsoring association reserves the right to remove any team from play for unsportsmanlike
For more information, contact Carole Boughton, LCCC Rotaract Advisor, cboughtoFREELARAMIE or 307.778.4399.