Join the LCCC STEM Pathway, IT Pathway, Advanced Manufacturing & Material Center, and Entrepreneurship Program for STEM Day from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. on May 5 in the LCCC Clay Pathfinder Building, ANB Leadership Center and the McIlvaine Plaza (if weather cooperates).
Meet representatives from and learn more about:
- IT Pathway
- STEM Pathway
- Advanced Manufacturing & Material Center
- Golden Eagle Wyrkshop
- Entrepreneurship Program.
- STEAM Student Group
- TEK Eagles Group
- Drone flying
- zSpace simulation environment
- 21st Century Equipment Mobile Lab
- WYDOT 511 Travel Information web map display
- Cobot/Robot demonstrations from Wyoming Manufacturing Works
- LCCC Student Entrepreneur Tate Schrock will be launching an EdgeFlyte weather balloon
and tracking it with software.
Students will have to opportunity to create and add a "payload" to the weather balloon and the screens in the ANB Leadership Center will provide live tracking of the balloon.
Schedule for the balloon is: 10 a.m. launch, noon burst, landing/recovery and 1 p.m. review of flight data.
- Meteorologist, Don Day from DayWeather Inc. will also be here as our guest speaker
There will be free food.