Search for Articles and eBooks
Search for Books, Media and Course Reserves
Course and assignment research guides
Search one of our subject-specific databases
Find journals/magazines; follow your favorite journals
Let us know if you have a question or suggestion
Renewing Access to the New York Times App
Last year, the library began a subscription to the New York Times that allows all students and employees access to the mobile app in addition to the NYT website. Each year, you will be asked to renew your login to confirm you are still affiliated with the college. Once you have done this, your mobile app should work again.
To renew access:
- Visit http://www.accessnyt.com/
- Search for Laramie County Community College
- After "Already have an account?" click on "Log in here"
- Enter your campus email address and NYT password and click on the button to claim your NYT pass
- Check your email and click on the verification link
- You may have to log out of the NYT app on some mobile devices and log in again to restore access
Please contact the library if you have any questions or need help.