COVID-19 Update: Summer and Fall Semesters 2021
Our objective is to establish a structure of protocols, guiding procedures, and operational formats that will allow LCCC to return to a state where people can engage with each other as appropriate to effectively carry out the programs, services, and activities necessary for the attainment of LCCC’s mission.
As we enter the summer and fall semesters of 2021, LCCC will resume on-campus classes and in-person business operations to serve both our students and our community. It is our goal to continue offering our services in a manner that protects our students, employees and our guests.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms.
- All LCCC employees, students and visitors will be required to wear a face covering on campus when social distancing is not possible.
- Testing will be based upon state and local guidance, availability and funding.
- Contact tracing will be coordinated by the LCCC task force and/or the Cheyenne-Laramie County Health Department.
- LCCC will offer academic courses during the Summer & Fall 2021 semester via face-to-face, hybrid, and online modalities.
- Official LCCC email will remain the College’s main source of communication for all students and employees.
- R2B Plans and critical updates are available at lccc.wy.edu/covid.
- LCCC will resume a standard number of on-campus, in-person classes for a summer semester.
- Summer registration opens Apr. 6 for current students and Apr. 13 for all students via myLCCC.
- Summer operating hours will be 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., from May 17 through Aug. 15. Certain areas of campus may have alternate hours of operation, to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Areas will be open but may have limitations regarding the number of individuals they can serve and/or may require appointments.
- LCCC will resume a standard number of on-campus, in-person classes for a fall semester.
- Fall registration opens Apr. 6 for current students and Apr. 13 for all students via myLCCC.
- Fall Semester operating hours will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., beginning Aug. 16.
- LCCC will have three residence halls open and available for on-campus housing. Students living in the residence halls will be tested for COVID-19 prior to moving into the halls, unless they can provide proof of being fully vaccinated. View LCCC's Housing Application.
- Campus will be fully open and all services will be available.