Clubs & Organizations
Campus Activities Board plans cultural, co-curricular, and social events all semester long for the student body and is run out of Student Life. Stop by CCC 110 to check out all the exciting events out of this office. Clubs and organizations can access important club documents and club processes through the LCCC Campus Engage Community. Clubs can also use Campus Engage to promote their events and activities.
There are many other opportunities at Laramie County Community College to get involved in campus life! Join a student organization!
- American Dental Hygienist’s Association (Student Chapter - SADHA) - Must be in the Dental Hygiene Program to join.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) - Must be in the Sonography Program to join.
- Radiography - Must be in the Radiography Program to join.
- Natural Science Club
- Student Nurses - Must be in the Nursing Program to join.
- Surgical Technology - Must be in the Surgical Technology Program to join.
Student Activity Fee Allocation
Students can read the policy for the Student Activity Free Allocation and also download a copy of the current allocations.