People can call 307.778.1236 to register for classes.
About Life Enrichment
The Life Enrichment program offers an array of personal enrichment courses designed to enhance a person's life and lets them explore new interests.
- Arts and crafts
- Business and professional
- Senior classes
- Water aerobics and swimming lessons
And more … numerous online classes also are available.
Check out the following Outreach & Workforce Development class schedules:
- Fall 2015 Outreach & Workforce Development schedule (Registration starts July 28)
- Fall 2015 Life Enrichment Albany County Campus
- Spring 2016 Outreach & Workforce Development schedule (Registration starts Dec. 2)
Life Enrichment Instructor Proposal Form
People interested in teaching for Life Enrichment will complete and submit this form to the Life Enrichment Program Manager. In addition to the proposal form, an application will also need to be filled out and submitted to Human Resources. Anyone is welcome to submit a proposal. By submitting this form, it’s not a guarantee that a person will teach a Life Enrichment course.