Participating in commencement is a memorable event for all students. LCCC makes reserving a student's space for commencement quick and easy.
Sign Up for the Ceremony and Order a Cap/Gown
- To ensure a student is registered and ready to go, they need to complete the Graduation Application Process.
- Students participating in commencement must have a royal blue cap and gown; no exceptions.
- The link to order the cap and gown online is available to students within the online graduation application and via email that students receive once they have applied to graduate.
- Students may choose to have the cap/gown shipped to the LCCC Bookstore for pickup, or to their home. For pickup at the LCCC Bookstore, students need to order and pay for their cap and gown through CBGrad by April 28. The cost for the cap and gown is $28.95 (plus tax). Additional shipping charges will apply for personalized home delivery.
Cap/Gown Ordering and Pickup
- Caps and gowns may be ordered up through May 15. However, beginning April 28, caps
and gowns must be sent to the person's house, rather than the Bookstore, and additional
shipping charges will apply.
- Students may pick up their cap and gown at the LCCC Bookstore in Cheyenne from May 9-17 during normal business hours. Students need to contact the LCCC Bookstore if they require pick up in Laramie (ACC).
- Military and honor cords will be distributed at the ceremony.
- Phi Theta Kappa stoles may be purchased from Arshi Nisley at 307.432.1601, Crystal Stratton at 307.778.1268 or Mary Ludwig at 307.778.1200.
- The commencement ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 18, 2019 at Storey Gymnasium.
- LCCC won't hold a practice; however, detailed instructions will be given to students when they pick up their cap and gown.
- Tickets are not required for commencement. Seating at Storey Gymnasium for guests is first-come, first-served.
- Students should plan to arrive by 8:30 a.m. and report to the auditorium in the Administration Building (across from Storey Gym).
- Photographers from Lifetouch will be taking graduate photos during the ceremony. Students who are interested may sign up to receive proofs of their photos (with no obligation to purchase) when they arrive on the morning of the ceremony.
- The commencement ceremony will also be broadcast by LCCC Wingspan Student Media at LCCCWingspan.com.
- Students who have questions about commencement can contact the Student Hub at 307.778.1265.
- Students who have questions regarding cap and gown ordering or pickup can contact the LCCC Bookstore at 307.778.1114 or the ACC Bookstore at 307.432.1667.