Participating in commencement is a memorable event for all students. LCCC makes reserving a student's space for commencement quick and easy.
Commencement information for Spring 2020 will be coming.
- The commencement ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 16, 2020 at Storey Gymnasium.
- LCCC won't hold a practice; however, detailed instructions will be given to students when they pick up their cap and gown.
- Tickets are not required for commencement. Seating at Storey Gymnasium for guests is first-come, first-served.
- Students should plan to arrive by 8:30 a.m. and report to the auditorium in the Administration Building (across from Storey Gym).
- Photographers from Lifetouch will be taking graduate photos during the ceremony. Students who are interested may sign up to receive proofs of their photos (with no obligation to purchase) when they arrive on the morning of the ceremony.
- Students who have questions about commencement can contact the Student Hub at 307.778.1265.
- Students who have questions regarding cap and gown ordering or pickup can contact the LCCC Bookstore at 307.778.1114 or the ACC Bookstore at 307.432.1667.