The Rediscover application is closed. No further applicants will be accepted.
Rediscover LCCC is a scholarship program that will pay for your part-time tuition and fees for up to three (3) years in specific, high-demand degree and certificate programs.
These programs are designed for you to complete and find employment or transfer to a university to complete your bachelor's degree and then enter your career.
We know you're busy with life. You can enroll part-time. In addition to typical daytime classes, there are several programs available online as well as some options for evenings and weekends.
Space is limited. Program openings may fill at any time. Only 35 applicants will be accepted.
Do I qualify for Rediscover LCCC?
- You must be 25 years of age or older,
- You must be a current Wyoming resident who has lived in the state for the past three years,
- You cannot have previously earned an associate, bachelor or graduate degree,
- You must have previously attended LCCC, but are not a current student, and
- You must enroll in one of the approved programs and attend 9 credits a semester*
*Scholarship recipients must enroll for 9 credits each fall and spring semester with two optional summer semesters of 6 credits each, for total scholarship funding for up to 66 credits in a three academic year period.
* Also available at our Albany County Campus in Laramie, Wyo.
Apply to LCCC
Fill out and submit your degree-seeking application at lccc.wy.edu/apply. Complete the enrollment steps.
When you apply, please make sure you choose one of the above programs that are eligible for the Rediscover scholarship.
File your FAFSA
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the application for all federal financial aid programs, some state programs and all LCCC scholarship and grant programs. Students must complete a FAFSA each year.
Share your FAFSA financial aid information with LCCC. Enter LCCC's school code: 009259.
Apply for Rediscover LCCC
Complete the application for the Rediscover LCCC scholarship, which covers 9 credits of tuition and mandatory fees per semester.