Achieve Career Training Now (A.C.T. Now!) with industry recognized credentials, such as national certifications, through Laramie County Community College. Students can obtain career training in high-demand occupations in medical, information technology, advance manufacturing, education or business/finance. Register for one of the information sessions to get started on the application process.
- Most trainings can be completed in six months or less.
- *Qualified individuals may receive financial support.
Medical, Advance Manufacturing, Education, Information Technology and Business/Finance Courses
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Computer Security+
Call 307.772.7351 or email%C2%A0for information and registration.
Register for an Information Session for application and acceptance process. Ongoing applications taken for classes.
CFDA #17.268 and Federal Award #HG-30137-17-60-A-56. The America's Promise grant is federal funded through the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administrations (ETA) under contract with Sheridan College and sub-recipients Casper College, Laramie County Community College and Montana University to provide career pathways through Educating Toward Economic Diversity Partnership (ETEDP) as a H-1B Job Training Grant.