Campuses & Outreach Centers
Established in 1968, Laramie County Community College is a full-service, comprehensive community college with campuses in Cheyenne and Laramie and an outreach center in Pine Bluffs. A wide range of academic, career/technical and community education programs is provided.
LCCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Learn more.
See how LCCC is working to meet its goals and mission in the 2018-2019 Annual Report.
Degrees and Certificates
LCCC awarded 741 degrees and certificates during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- 148 Associate of Arts degrees
- 138 Associate of Science degrees
- 72 Associate Degrees in Nursing
- 176 Associate of Applied Science degrees
- 72 Certificates of Completion
- 146 Credit Diplomas
LCCC by the Numbers for 2019-2020
|78||Credit programs and concentrations leading to associate degrees|
|28||Credit programs leading to certificates of completion or credit diploma|
|118||Full-time instructional faculty and 192 part-time faculty teaching fall credit courses|
|3,174||Full-time equivalent enrollment in credit classes|
|81 percent||For-credit enrollments successfully completed by students|
|5,970||Unduplicated headcount enrollment|
|3,086||Unduplicated headcount enrollment in non-credit life enrichment classes|
|2,849||Approximate total enrollment in workforce development courses with an estimated 2,771 additional participants in customized training programs|
|39||Clubs and teams, including NJCAA men's and women's basketball, women's volleyball, men's and women's soccer, and rodeo and equestrian show teams|
|$62,492,402||Annual operating budget|
Campus and Facilities
- Newly remodeled facilities through taxpayer support
- State-of-the-art Smart classrooms
- Fully equipped and highly functional classrooms and computer labs
- State-of-the-art science complex
- Outstanding physical education complex
- Three residence halls with a capacity of 250
- High-tech health science center