Campus Safety works around the clock 365 days a year on the Cheyenne campus to enforce campus regulations, campus traffic and parking rules, provide emergency first aid care, and monitor public safety. Officers work with the Laramie County Sheriff’s Department regarding any criminal activity that may occur on campus. Find out more ...
LCCC asks the public and campus community to be vigilant about suspicious behavior around campus and in our parking lots. Please contact Campus Safety to report crimes, criminal actions or other emergencies.
Note: Campus Safety highly recommends that two motorcycles park in the same space. It is permissible and no tickets will be issued.
Campus Safety Features at LCCC
- LCCC's emergency notification system (RAVE) is designed to quickly send text messages to mobile phones and email accounts whenever there's a situation that LCCC students and the campus community need to know about. This is an opt-out system; once you are a student or employee, you are already set up to receive alert messages.
- Emergency call boxes around campus
- Safety escorts for anyone walking to their vehicles or across campus (as requested)
- Surveillance cameras in buildings
- Electronic access to residence halls only via key card
- Safety officers working 24/7
- AED (automated external defibrillator) Locations Around Campus
- Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Chart (Cheyenne) | Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Chart (Laramie - ACC) in every office (911 protocol, fire, bomb threats, intruders, hazardous materials, etc.)
- Crisis communications plan