The President's Cabinet is an organization that is responsible for:
- Representing the president and each of the major college areas that answer directly to the president: Academic Affairs, Administration and Finance, Student Services, Human Resources, Institutional Advancement (Marketing & Communications and Foundation), Institutional Effectiveness, and Integrated Technology Services.
- Discussing issues affecting LCCC, including but not limited to policies and procedures, recommendations for action of the board of trustees, proposals for agendas for board meetings, crisis management, budget planning, filling of vacant positions and communication with outside agencies.
- Considering ideas and proposals for the betterment of the college in meeting its mission.
- President – Dr. Joe Schaffer
- Senior Vice President of Administration and Finance – Richard Johnson
- Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs – Dr. Kari Brown-Herbst
- Senior Vice President of Student Services – Dr. Melissa Stutz
- Vice President of Advancement – Lisa Trimble
- Vice President of Performance and Planning – Dr. Dustin Eicke
- Vice President of Human Resources – Nancy Olson
- Chief Information Officer - Chad Marley