Offered at the Cheyenne Campus and the Albany County Campus
Individualized instruction is provided for students who want to improve their reading, writing, math, science and social studies and/or obtain the equivalent of a high school diploma (HSEC/GED). Instruction is provided in a classroom or small-group setting.
Students begin their program by completing a pre-assessment. This assessment will allow us to design an educational plan that best fits each student's needs.
There are a variety of materials that can be assigned to help students achieve their goals. These include:
- instructor-led classes
- small-group study sessions
- subject assignments out of course books
- online programs that can be completed from the student's home
- Career Pathways
- PowerPath screening
The Adult Education program helps prepare students for their HSEC/GED exams.
The Adult Education program is seven weeks.
How to Get Started
- Complete the new student intake form online. For questions/information, call 307.637.2450 in Cheyenne or 307.772.4289 in Laramie.
- An age waiver will be required for those under 18 years of age.
- Take a pre-assessment to determine starting level.
- Meet with an instructor to develop a personalized education plan and set your goals.
- Attend class.