Office of the Registrar
The Student Hub is here to serve you in-person, or via phone, email or live chat.
- Registration/Class schedule changes
- Grades (through myLCCC only)
- Graduation application (through myLCCC)
- Release of information (pdf)
- Release of Information (pdf): To authorize Laramie County Community College to release information regarding billing, financial aid, file completion, grades, class schedule and/or all of the above to specified individuals.
- Application for Residency Reclassification (pdf): To appeal residency classification
- Chosen Name Authorization Form: To use a chosen first name different than the legal first name. (Students who need to change their legal name with the College should contact the Student Hub for assistance.)
Forms can be turned in:
- Online via secure online drop box
PDFs are preferred. Check out the Office Lens app to convert photos to PDFs on your smartphone.
- By mail: LCCC, Attn: Student Hub | 1400 E. College Drive | Cheyenne, WY 82007
Please note that a physical signature is required - digital signatures are not accepted. We are happy to mail you any forms that you need to sign if you do not have access to print them.
Please do not email any forms.
Laramie County Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. If you are requesting verification on a student's current enrollment, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171