Have transcript questions? The Student Hub is available in-person, via email, phone or live chat.
Ordering transcripts online
Laramie County Community College has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely. Request official transcripts 24/7 through the Official Transcript Request app in myLCCC.
If you no longer have access to myLCCC, you can request official transcripts online through Parchment.
- Check out the Parchment step-by-set videos below for assistance in creating your account
and ordering a transcript.
- You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your credit card will be charged when the order is submitted.
- Each official transcript costs $7.00.
- Order updates will be texted and/or e-mailed to you. You can also track your order online through your Parchment account.
- Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order.
- Delivery options for official transcripts requested through Parchment are electronic or mail delivery only - on-campus pick-up is not an option.
- Because LCCC is not permitted to copy and forward transcripts of other institutions, students must request records directly from prior institutions. All credentials become the property of the college.
Official transcripts may also be requested and received in-person, at the Cheyenne campus only.
- Each official transcript requested in-person costs $10. Cash (exact change) is preferred; payment by check or credit card is also available.
- The delivery option for official transcripts requested in-person is on-campus pick-up only (Cheyenne campus). Official transcripts that need to be sent electronically or by mail should be requested through Parchment.
- Students who attended LCCC prior to 1992 should request official transcripts through Parchment. In-person requests in these situations can be accommodated but students should be aware that there will be 2-3 business days required for processing.
- Log in.
- Click on the Self-Service app.
- In Self-Service, click on Academics in the left navigation menu.
- Select the Unofficial Transcript link.
Former students and alumni should contact the Student Hub via email (StudentHubFREELARAMIE) for assistance in requesting an unofficial transcript.
As part of the admissions process, students may need to submit transcripts to LCCC.
Official high school and college transcripts can be submitted via secure electronic PDF (registrarFREELARAMIE), or by mail (LCCC, Attn: Office of the Registrar, 1400 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007). Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution or arrive in a sealed envelope to be considered official. Allow up to 20 business days for processing of official college transcripts, upon receipt. Credits accepted in transfer by LCCC following your transcript evaluation will be viewable on your unofficial transcript (available in the Self-Service app in your myLCCC account).
Unofficial high school transcripts can sometimes be used for placement purposes. Learn more about LCCC's admissions process and how to submit unofficial high school transcripts. Please note that LCCC may also still require official high school transcripts.