The Student Hub is here to serve you virtually! Email us, call us or use our live chat.
- You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card.
- Each official transcript costs $5.25. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be texted and/or e-mailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
- Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- Students can be issued an official transcript only when all financial obligations to the college have been satisfied.
- Because LCCC is not permitted to copy and forward transcripts of other institutions, students must request records directly from prior institutions. All credentials become the property of the college.
- Log in.
- Click on the Self-Service app.
- In Self-Service, click on Academics in the left navigation menu.
- Select the Unofficial Transcript link.
Former students and alumni can contact the Student Hub for assistance in requesting an unofficial transcript.
As part of the admissions process, students may need to submit transcripts to LCCC.
Official high school and college transcripts can be submitted via secure electronic PDF (student-recordsFREELARAMIE), or by mail (LCCC, Attn: Office of the Registrar, 1400 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007). Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution or arrive in a sealed envelope to be considered official. Allow up to 20 business days for processing of official college transcripts, upon receipt. Credits accepted in transfer by LCCC following your transcript evaluation will be viewable on your unofficial transcript (available in the Self-Service app in your myLCCC account or in Navigate).
Unofficial high school transcripts can sometimes be used for placement purposes. Learn more about LCCC's admissions process and how to submit unofficial high school transcripts. Please note that LCCC may also still require official high school transcripts.